Birdwell x Los Pepes Men’s 311 Board Short - Camo
Birdwell Beach Britches is one of the most historic and loved Southern California brands within the surf and beach community. Launching in 1961 out of Barrie Birdwell Mann’s Newport Beach living room, Birdwell Beach Britches has grown in to a brand recognized as an authentic American icon.
Just like our original black collab shorts, the Los Pepes x Birdwell 808 board shorts in camouflage, are a modernized version of Ms. Birdwell’s original design, made from versatile and super durable SurfNyl™️ fabric. The exterior layer is built for strength while the inner 100% cotton lining and 6.5oz ripstop cotton poplin waistband are built for comfort. Sewn by expert craftspeople in Santa Ana, California, the 808 is made for a lifetime of rugged outdoor use.
Designed for life at the beach and built by hand to endure no matter where the journey takes you. Yo summer, what up?!
- Made w/ Love in Santa Ana, CA
- SurfNyl™️ Exterior Layer for Strength, 100% Cotton Lining & 6.5oz Ripstop Cotton Poplin Waistband.
- Fail-Safe Double & Triple Stitched Seams.
- Black Nylon Cord Closure w/ Button Fly
- Medium Length. Outseams Range Between 17” – 21” Depending On Your Waist Size.
- Mil-Spec Black Metal Oxide Grommets.
- Signature Birdwell Wax Pocket w/ Key Loop & Interior Drain Hole.
- Machine Wash Cold
- No Bleach
- HANG DRY ONLY
*Free Shipping On All Purchases